Breath of Life Pregnancy Center now Pathway Pregnancy Services was founded by Regina Napolitano and has been serving pregnant women on Long Island since 2004. It is a place where women with nowhere to turn, can find comfort, care and direction.
Our mission is to teach, inspire and encourage pregnant women to make life affirming choices and be prepared for motherhood. All of our services are confidential and free of charge.
• FREE Pregnancy Self Test Kits
• One-to-One Mentoring
• Parenting and Infant Care Classes
• Breastfeeding Classes
• Referrals for Ultrasound and Community Services
• Abortion Information (Alternatives, Risks & Procedures)
• Spiritual and Emotional Support
• Moms Group
• Post Abortion Recovery Support
• Postpartum, Anxiety and Depression Support
• Discipleship Programs
• Referrals for ultrasound
• Abortion Pill Reversal Referral
• New and gently used baby clothes
• Cribs, strollers, baby toiletries and more
Click here for a complete list of our needs and ways you can donate baby items to the center by visiting our pregnancy center needs page.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US
“We are forever thankful that there are selfless people at the center who offer their love, time and resources to help families make it through the challenges of parenting.
A little over a year ago I found myself as a single mother with three small children to care for. The team at Breath of Life Pregnancy Center were by my side and helped me get back on my feet.
I Can’t thank Breath of Life Pregnancy center enough for all the help they provided. The maternity clothes were such a blessing. Thanks to them I was able to wear proper fitting clothes to work that lasted me through my pregnancy.”